The Bible Way to Heaven
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, 1 John 5:13a
The Bad News: The wages of sin is death & all liars shall have their part in the lake wich burneth with fire and brimstone. (You must understand that all of us are sinners and if we got what we deserved, we would all have to pay for our own sins in Hell!) Romans 3:23,6:23 / Revelation 21:8
The Good News: While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us & the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Jesus died to pay our sin debt and offers us a totally free gift purchased with His own blood! This eternal gift cannot be recieved by works, baptism, or man made religion, but only by calling on Jesus & trusting in Him alone to be saved!) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:12, Romans 5:8, 6:23
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9
After hearing God's word, do you believe the following?
- We are all sinners.
- We all deserve to go to Hell.
- Jesus died for us so we would not have to go to Hell.
- Jesus offers us a free gift that cannot be worked for.
- The free gift lasts forever and cannot be lost.
- Jesus rose from the grave, proving that He is Lord and the only way to Heaven.
Pray to Jesus and tell Him you believe these things and ask Him to save you!
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13
I GOT SAVED!!! What now?
#1. Read the authorized King James Bible every day.
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
- We recommend that you begin reading in the book of John. Even if it is only one chapter, read every day!
#2. Attend a Bible believing church that baptizes by total immersion. (Not sprinkling)
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is;
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water:
- We are told to not forsake the assembly, which is church, so we recommend that you start with the closest Independent Baptist church, that uses the King James Bible and goes soul-winning.
#3. Get baptized.
And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord.
#4. Share this video with your friends and family so they can get saved!
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Jesus said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments."